This Valentine’s Day do something different!!
Hello Lovely People,
Valentine’s Day is round the corner so I am here to give you great ideas to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14, which originated as a Western Christian Feast. This day is named after after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the 3rd Century.
St Valentine’s Day is an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. Every year on 14 February people celebrate this day by sending messages of love and affection to partners, family and friends. Couples send Valentine’s Day cards, gifts, letters and flowers. It is a festival of Romantic Love.
In fact not only Romantic Love, I feel it is the time to celebrate and have special time together with any of your loved ones to honor the love for each other. Be it your Love, Spouse, Friend, Partner, Parents, Family, Pets anyone you love. What really matters is spending the day with the people you love and who love you back.
As we generally say it is the festival of Romantic Love; many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner and some also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. People celebrate this romantic day together, host a Valentine’s Day themed party for friends or couples, or take a day off to enjoy with their partner. Valentine’s Day offers the lovers many ways to express their emotions. It is also a time to appreciate friends in social circles and cultures.
Some most common symbols of Valentine’s Day are Hearts particularly in reds and pinks and the pictures or models of Cupid – the winged baby with a bow and an arrow which is often used to symbolize love…
However, some people use this day to present lavish gifts, such as jewelry. Many restaurants and hotels have special offers at this time. These sometimes include romantic meals or even weekend breaks. These ideas are something which requires lots of planning and are expensive too!
So today I am here to give you simple and economical ways to make this day special for your loved ones. Perhaps one of these ideas will inspire you.
While it is typical for people to exchange affectionate gifts or treat each other to special outings, there are many different ways to celebrate this love day. It is a day to spread love. Be it you or anyone else in your life.
So Lets’ Begin…
I have these wonderful simple ideas for you!
- Express your Love with a Rose. Rose is the symbol of love and the best way to express love is to give a Rose flower or a Rose Bouquet.
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day Alone – Pamper yourself with some Rose Petals Bath. Infuse it with Rose or Rosemary Essential oil. I am sure you will love this. Light some candles and immerse yourself into the love bath tub. Thereafter dress up in your finest. After all it’s a day to pamper you and love yourself. Eat what you love to. It could be your favorite chocolate, a small pastry, pizza or a sugar candy! Expensive meals do not always make you happy isn’t it?
- Make a Romantic Date – The ideas are unlimited. Go for a long drive, be happy, spend quality time with each other, keep phones away, have simple lip smacking food that you and your partner love. Breathe into natures fresh fragrances and enjoy the beauty of this world together. Simply sit by a riverside and have time together. Adore the nature’s gifts together like watching butterflies or admiring a waterfall. Do stargazing at night. These moments are precious than having an expensive date at a 5 star hotel or going for an extravaganza. Share saying simple sentences like I Love You, Thank You, Please Forgive me for….Doing these small things would bring you more happiness than you can even imagine.
- Happy Home Time – Decorate your home or your bedroom with rose petals. Diffuse some Rose Essential oils and have a cozy time together with your partner. You may keep some Rose Quartz Crystals in your room to bring in that loving energy. You may watch some old photos and albums together that remind you of the special love and bonding that you and your partner share. Relive the child in you, like fighting with pillows, playing hide and seek with your partner, splashing water on each other or dancing to your favorite tunes…Love is all about happiness.
- Arrange a Candlelit Dinner – It’s not always required that you have lavish dinner on a Valentine’s Day. Make simple snacks that your partner loves; be it a sandwich made with love and some extra cheese, darken the room, lit some candles on the table and spread some rose petals. I am sure your partner will love this. Gift a self prepared Valentine’s Day card. Sing a song for him/her…Share some wine together!
- Pet Day Out – Take your pooches or furry babies for a special outing and treat them with their lovely food. You can buy them new clothes, toys or some Crystal Charms to wear. They will love this. It’s a day to spread love and happiness isn’t it? Spend time with them and do what they like. Click some funny selfies with them, print and frame them later. I love to do this.
- Smile and Laugh – Have a laughter time with your family, your parents or relatives. Give them special time. Surprise them with what they love. Share love and smiles. Make something special for them be it a sweet dish or a card expressing love. Sometimes taking a day off especially for them matters a lot to them.
- Gifting – This is most convenient way to celebrate. Sending flowers, bouquets, cards, chocolates, cakes are very common. This Valentine’s Day Gift something special. Gift the Stone of Love to your loved ones – Gift them Rose Quartz. You may gift them a Rose Quartz Stone, Rose Quartz Jewelry or any Rose Quartz item.
So how do you find these simple, yet elite ideas to celebrate the Valentine’s Day. Please feel free to steal any of these ideas for your own perfect Valentine’s Day Celebration.
Please check out what Rose Quartz is and what all you can gift this Valentine’s Day to your loved ones on my website https://www.whitefeathersholistichealing.com/ under Valentine’s Day Fiesta.
Oh yes, do remember we have a special discount on the Rose Quartz Jewelry and other items during the 14 Days Valentine’s Day Fiesta that starts from 1st February and ends on 14th February 2020.
Check out some exciting Rose Quartz Jewelry and items we have at https://www.whitefeathersholistichealing.com/valentine_day.php
You may also avail these from our centre.
Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day
Love and Blessings!